Here are Jay and Jack's feet. They are almost identical! Long stinkin' toes!
Jun 17, 2008
Super Duper Mom
Sometimes I get a little over ambitious....or think that I am more creative than I really am. Well, the past few weeks have been no exception. Now that I am a mom I feel like I should be better at mom things...you know, scrapbooking, crafty stuff, blanket making...the works. Well, unfortunately I'm not creative or crafty....just ambitious. When I found out I was pregnant I decided that my children should have home made Christmas stockings like I had growing up. So, I bought these very elaborate stocking kits thinking of the wonderful Christmas' ahead and how much my kids would love them. Well, here they sit, shoved under a chair in my living room, with an hours worth of work done before I realized, I can't even sew sequins on a piece of felt! So, after that I gave up on the blanket idea (luckily, other talented women have made lovely blankets for Jack). I decided a few weeks ago that I would make Jack's baby announcements. I had my brother-in-law take some pictures, and Jay took some pictures, I spent a little while at the craft store looking for ideas when reality set in. I can't even tie a bow to stick to the top of card stock :) Then I got home, looked around the house and saw the moving boxes and the ever growing stack of spit-up laundry, realized I had to feed Jack for the 257th time that day and decided that no one cares when they get birth announcements, they cost too dang much to mail and I can just post the pictures on my blog :) So, long story longer...here are some more cute pictures of Jack :)

Here are Jay and Jack's feet. They are almost identical! Long stinkin' toes!
This one is my favorite...I love naked baby pictures :)
Jay hates this picture. "Jack is going to run for president one day and this picture is going to come up and people will think he's gay". I saw a cute announcement that had a picture like this....the baby is supposed to look like a present. Well, this just makes Jack look like a girl or a fairy. Plus, he peed on the sheet while we were trying to take it. I guess we will save this idea for when we have a girl :)

Here are Jay and Jack's feet. They are almost identical! Long stinkin' toes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Okay, how is Jack holding his head up so well? That is sweet! Also, love the feet picture. And, you're right, he does kind of look like a fairy with the bow... a fairy princess. j/k
Apparently he has neck muscles of steel. We are quite proud :) Ha!
alright, I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure thats the cutest little boy I've ever seen! Wow, those pictures are awesome! Why aren't there any of him with his mama?
I agree with Jami! How is he holding his head up so well?! How old is he now? What a cutie! I love the little feet pics. I had to laugh at the cute little bow and the President analogy!
Post a Comment