Jan 12, 2009

Eat Your Heart Out

It's official. Jack can get just about anywhere on his own. I am totally screwed.





But, no matter what he gets into, can you really get mad at a face like this?










9 comments:

k.young said...

His crawl is so cute! He is getting so big.

Grant and Stacy said...

He is adorable!

Kate said...

So, the bath pictures are really cute, but it's kinda like lookin' at Jay naked...

Kate said...

So I just watched the video... do yourself a favor and send it in...make some money on that kid...So funny!

Anonymous said...

By the looks of it, Jack might also join the circus with his special back bending trick. Now there is something every parent can be proud of.

Nikki said...

He is so so cute! I love those blue eyes!

Another day in Our Paradise said...

Just like a true Durrant

Emily said...

Man he is cute. How does he do that thing with his head bent back- that is one strong baby neck!

The Anderson's said...

That was the funniest video ever! I think I've showed it to everyone I know!