Mar 20, 2009

It's Egg Stand-Up Day!!!

Happy first day of Spring! The only day an egg stands up by itself......one of the many Johnson traditions and made-up reasons to celebrate :)


9 comments:

k.young said...

That's funny! I have never heard of that before or tried it! You bet I will now, though!

Becca said...

Is that for real. There must be a trick cuz I just tried it and it didn't work? email me or post the answer.

Becca said...

ok we gave it some patience and tried a few different eggs and we got! how cool.

diana said...

Thanks for the picture! Due to many time concerns and such we didn't get to celebrate Egg Stand Up Day. Such a bummer!

Anonymous said...

You are special.

Kate said...

Totally forgot... That sucks! But I did save $300 on groceries today... Way cool!

Kaela Cusack said...

how does that work

Kaela Cusack said...

how does that work

Kaela Cusack said...

how does that work?