Jun 2, 2009

Montana

My mom, Jack and I went to Montana this past week to see my Grandma and Grandpa. Poor Jay had to stay behind to work and provide :( Jack LOVES his great-grandparents and had a really fun time with them. I was glad to see them again before we move so far away! We love you Grandma and Grandpa!!



Here is our 4 generation picture.

Grandpa and Jack.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

That is so sweet! Where do your grandparents live in MT? I used to live out there about 8 years ago...Hamilton, Bitteroot Valley area. Just curious! Love the generation pic. :D

ThE CrAZy GaTEs! said...

I love it Linds. Jack is looking more and more like you everyday, and he is so dang cute! Miss you guys!

Kate said...

Jack kinda looks like Grandpa.

Anonymous said...

Is that a COZY shirt you're wearing?? Oh cozy, how I've missed you. Also, you are looking skinny. Good job.

diana said...

I wish that I could have gone with you guys. I haven't seen Grandpa and Granny Anne in a long time. Oh by the way, Jack is so dang cute!