Luke Johnson Durrant
12/7/10
11:40am
7 lbs.
21 in.
12/7/10
11:40am
7 lbs.
21 in.
Here is my very last pregnant picture. I promise this is me, not a whale.



Jack isn't so sure of Luke, but he is putting forth a pretty good effort. However, when we brought him home from the hospital, Jack said, "Take Luke home, mom." I said, "He is home" and Jacks reply was, "No. Jack's house. Luke's house hospital". Ahhh, brotherly love :)
He is a very sweet baby and we are happy he is here!
8 comments:
He's beautiful!!!! Oh my gosh! I love your quick version of the birth story and I WISH I had thought to do my makeup while waiting on Travis to make his entrance. :D Congrats!
A whale you are not! He is absolutely beautiful. Get used to the sibling rivalry, it is going to happen for years. I'm so glad everything went well for you. Everyone is safe and sound and home. Love ya!
Good thing he doesn't look like a mandrake :) Also, were you reading People magazine WHILE watching E!, because that would make you super cool. ha! Seriously he is totally cute and I am taking some drugs now so I can get over this cold and come see the little guy. Hope everyone is doing well!
Lindsay, he is ADORABLE!!! I wish I could come see him in person just like I did little Jack when he was born. p.s. I love that you stopped to pose for a picture at 2 am before heading to the hospital and no, you do not look like a whale. Way to go, he is awesome!
so cute! I love him! Congratulations!
1.) you are skinnier pregnant than me not pregnant, so I don't even know what you're talking about when you say "whale"
2.) Luke is so cute!! (And we have two of those blue blankets with the dino foot prints on them too!)
Congrats you guys! I hope Jack warms up to him soon, otherwise he's in for a few long years. :) Hope you're getting some sleep!
You look so great! And he is darling- love the name Luke! Hope you're doing well!
He looks amazing! I'm glad everything seemed to go well. Give Jack some time and I'm sure he will come around!
Post a Comment