Apr 15, 2012

Spring!

On Monday, for Family Home Evening, we took the boys to the Mt. Timpanogos temple to walk the gorgeous grounds. The day was perfect and warm and our boys were especially well behaved. I suppose they could tell it was somewhere they needed to be reverent :)



Jack LOVES to smell flowers. I was a little worried since there are flowers everywhere, but he was good about selecting just a few to smell.


Jack tried his hardest to keep Luke on the path. Isn't this picture so darling?


In case you were wondering, popcorn really does pop on the apricot trees.







Aren't these the most gorgeous flowers?!? I must have some.


In other news, a few months ago, before we cut Luke's hair, Jack was soooo jealous of his curls. He would not let us cut his hair because he wanted it to be curly like Luke's. Well, we let it grow and grow and it never got curly. Mostly he just looked like an orphan. He finally agreed to let us cut it. Doesn't he look so handsome?!

4 comments:

Kir said...

Oh, I love to read your posts, and see pics of your sweet family! So awesome!

Lisa said...

We used to do this with our kids when they were younger. It looks like such a lovely day! I have a special place in my heart for Mt. Timpanagos...Kevin and I visited Utah and knew that the missionary couple who converted and baptized him worked at the Mt. Timpanagos temple. We decided to head there and see if we could catch them. They came walking in 10 minutes later. He was a Sealer then, and we got to do a sealing session with him. It was pretty cool.

Anonymous said...

It's funny because I almost started singing "It's a hard knock life" when I saw Jack's orphan hair... :) But now that you cut it, I can't. Anywho, good job on the fun FHE. You guys are rockin' parents!

Amy and Barry said...

What a fun thing to go do. I love Jack's haircut. I'm going to miss the Beiber hair, but there's something about a little boy's haircut that just makes them look so handsome and grown up!