Aug 22, 2012

5:1

5:1......The new ratio of our family.  I am seriously outnumbered.  There is no coming back from this.  I could try to be like my mom and even it out with 4 girls, but I really don't feel that ambitious right now.  I think 4 little boys is enough to overwhelm me for life :) 

We saw the Dr. this morning and got to stare at the ultrasound screen for 45 minutes.  It was heaven to watch our sweet little boys move around and kick each other in the faces.  They are already so nice to each other :)  They are both really busy babies.  The Dr. had a hard time getting them to hold still long enough to measure everything that he needed to.   They are both healthy, which is wonderful news!  Everything looked good!  Baby A is at the bottom.  And baby B is on the top.  Baby B is measuring about a week smaller than Baby A,  so the Dr. will be monitoring him closely to make sure that the size discrepancy doesn't get bigger between the two of them.  They share a placenta, so one can hog all of the blood and nutrients.  Please keep them in your prayers that they will share nicely :)

Here I am at 20 weeks!  People have started asking me how much longer I have left.  That is never a good sign.  Haha!   Sadly, I don't have any pictures from the ultrasound.  But, they gave me a DVD, so I can watch them whenever I want!  You will just have to imagine what they look like.  Probably just imagine Jack or Luke.  I will have 4 blonde-haired, blue-eyed clones running around in a few months :)


3 comments:

Natalie said...

Lindsay!! Still, by far, the cutest preggo girl I know!
I LOVED that 45 minute appointment! Sounds like our little girl could hang with your little boys! She moved and danced around the ENTIRE ultrasound. It was pretty funny.
I'm so excited for you guys! You seriously make the cutest little boys! YAH! You guys and the babies are definitely in our prayers. Congrats again! SO HAPPY! :D

Amy and Barry said...

You look so good! I'm so excited for you to have all boys, how fun!

Mandi said...

Although I had really been hoping for girls for you, I am pretty excited for all 4 of those little boys to be dressed the exact same!!!!:)