Valentines Day was so fun this year. The big boys really got into it and we had a great time. The babies chose to spend the day snuggling each other. Guess they were their own Valentine's :)
Jack and Luke decorated our front door for Jay. They were so proud and it turned out really cute. However, that pink marker that Luke is holding? I couldn't get that off his face for almost a week.
People who are twins keep telling me not to dress them the same and to let them have their own identities, but gosh darn it, how darling is it when they match!?! So cute. They can have their own identities later when they actually have an opinion about their clothes. Plus, check out how Trippw's buttons are stretching around that cute fat belly!
We finally had to move the babies to their own cribs. I would put them side by side to sleep and go in later to find this. After a few good head knocks, we decided to separate them. They didn't like it at first, but now they are really sleeping better! Wahoo!!
They do smile, but I can never catch it on camera. As soon as they see the camera, they just go completely blank. Haha!
But, even no smile is so cute.
Here I am with all of my boys. I'm not sure Luke understands that I am a girl. He is so used to all of the boys in the house. He walked in on me changing the other day and asked where my "weeny" was. Time to lock my bedroom door.
We all got the flu. Like the flu you get the shot for, the kills-babies-flu. Charlie started it, Tripp ended up in the hospital for a night because his Oxygen was low and his heart rate was so high, and Luke got the sickest of any child I have ever had. Poor things. Hopefully it is done and we can all move on. Thank goodness for good doctors, priesthood blessings, and Lysol.
Notice the babies red rimmed eyes above? This was after they were better. They looked terrible while they were sick.
Below is Tripp enjoying his hits off the Nebulizer. I am going to have to watch him closely during his teenage years.
We got one decent snow storm. The boys were in heaven playing in the snow. Actually, by the time they were playing in it, it was raining and everything was melting. Gotta love the spring!
Easter was a hit. Just for the candy. Jack told me that the Easter bunny wasn't real because he knew the Easter bunny at the mall really had a guy inside. Haha!
We took all the kids to the neighborhood egg hunt, where all of the eggs were already found. Kids are vultures.
Baby toes are the cutest. Double baby toes? Downright adorable.
Charlie and Tripp. Look at that head control! They have physical therapy 3 x a month to help them catch up with their peers. They are pretty behind for 5 month olds, but for their adjusted age (almost 3 months) they are doing really great and are right on track!
Part of me is really dying inside that I will never get to see how cute a daughter of ours would be. Not enough to have another baby though :) I think Tripp's face is my favorite in this picture. (Far right)
Jack wants to keep the twins and give Luke away. He is always trying to find someone to take him. But, I really love Luke, so we are going to keep him :)


7 comments:
There are darling! And your hair looks fantastic!
Holly Martin
I've enjoyed reading the update on your blog! Love all the pictures. Your boys are adorable! You should really try for a girl in a while that is...!!!
Those cheeks are busting at the seam! I love them. Also, you look skinny.
all your kids are adorable but the twins are UBER adorable with their chubby cheeks and chubby bellies!
So, so cute! Great to see pictures of your life! Crazy as it is, you won't believe how fast it will all go!
I love Luke!!! He always has a home with me. As long as he stops calling me meow.
Post a Comment