Jan 29, 2008
It's a BOY!!!
Well, we FINALLY found out what flavor of kid we are having. We are sooooo excited to be having a boy!! I am pretty sure Jay already has the forms to sign him up for basketball in 2013. Unfortunately I can't work my computer and I can't get pictures of him on here, so you will just have to use your imagination. He is very cute and very small....and probably bald. That should give you enough to work with :) All looked well on the ultrasound and we couldn't be more thrilled! Baby Jack is scheduled to arrive on June 2nd.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! How exciting for you guys!
Awesome. I am so happy for you guys!!
yeah!!!! Congratulations!!!
Yay! Thanks again for coming to visit and for the Friends DVDs! They have SAVED MY LIFE, especially these past few days! If you're going to be up in the middle of the night nursing a baby, you might as well be laughing right? You're the best Linds, hope you're feeling good this week!
Post a Comment