I thought I would dedicate this post to our very recent injuries. Since we hardly ever have them, I thought I would brag and show off our pain with pride :)
Here are some of Jay's.......

Church ball has been rough on Jay this year. Here is his black eye!

Another church ball injury. Fat lip!
Here are some of mine.....

Pregnancy induced swollen ankles and feet. Notice where my socks were. Ha!

Needle bruises from pregnancy blood draws.
2 comments:
I hope little Jack appreciates you more after seeing pictures of what you have to go through. You, not Jay. As far as I'm concerned, Jay's injuries are self inflicted ;)
man he swollen ankles are the worst!!! Just wait till it travels to the rest of you and you can't wear you wedding ring...SAD!!! But hey, that was just me, you may be luckier!! Drink lots of water, eat stuff with potassium and go walking for circulation!! JAck is almost here!!
Post a Comment