Apr 22, 2008



Last weekend was my baby shower in Colorado. It was wonderful! I was glad to be able to see all of my sisters, my mom and my friends. Plus, we got a lot of really cool stuff :) Now I feel a little more prepared to have this baby. Although, how ready can you really get when your life is about to change forever? :)

Jack is apparently in a hurry to get here. We almost didn't get to go to CO as I was in the hospital with close contractions a week before. Luckily though, he has managed to stay in for a little longer and our Dr. gave us the ok to go. We have made it to the 34 week mark which was the Dr.'s goal. Hopefully we can make it another 2 or 3 weeks! So, if you don't hear from us...that is why :)

Jay is so excited for Jack to get here so they can go on a hike and go to Lake Powell. I had to explain to Jay that we are having a baby, not a 5 year old. I am so lucky to have a husband that loves kids and is so excited to be a dad. I can't wait to see the two of them together. They are going to be best buddies :)

4 comments:

Emily said...

I am so excited for you guys! Jack is going to be so cute! Let me know when you have him! I'll bring you dinner and your present!

Love, Em

Anonymous said...

bawhahahhaha! Jay would want Jack to come out as a 5 year old.

Becca said...

Jay will be great with a newborn too. He's going to be a great Dad and you are going to be a great Mom! I can't wait. And, take adavantage of Utah craigslist for all the things you didn't get!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you are already so far a long! It seems like it goes so quickly for other people but not yourself... what a long 9 months! Good luck with everything and have fun being close to your family. We'll miss you guys!