May 12, 2009

Watch out Las Vegas....

Jack has pretty much perfected his striptease. His pants are all too big around the waist, so he takes them off. He has great legs, but as his mom, I hope he chooses a different profession :)





Here is Jack's cute little wave. He finally learned to do it. Took long enough.




Jack has the sweetest little curls. His hair is so blond you can hardly see them.


The curls look even better when I put sunscreen all over his head :)


My new favorite picture....



So sweet. Already given the ladies flowers :)


He loves to drive cars....all over the house. He makes little motor sounds while he pushes them. He can do that, but he couldn't wave. Who knows.


This is his flat smile. I. LOVE. IT.

The kid seriously loves grapefruit and oranges. He gets it everywhere, but it keeps him quiet for like half an hour. It's totally worth it.


Jack has a fear of hats, sunglasses and anything else on the head or face. If you are wearing a hat, he has to also or he gets scared of it. Weird, I know.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

1) Jack is so cute.
2) Bayles LOVES grapefruit too. Now they can surely be friends.
3) You are turning Jack into a redneck with that bandana. Nice job :)

diana said...

Are Jack and Dad members of the same gang?

Kate said...

That picture of Jack and Daddy made me laugh out loud.

Mandi said...

I can't believe how much his hair has grown in since February! His wave is really stinkin' cute.

Emily said...

He is getting so big! I can hardly believe how big he is. Adorable as usual, and that little wave is hilarious ;)

Jolene said...

He is SO precious!!!

Diana said...

That wave was so worth waiting for! Please call when you come to Utah. We'd love to see you guys!