Jay and I feel that it is important for Jack to love snow and embrace his Colorado roots. We bundled him up and took him outside and he absolutely hated it. He is terrified of snow and pretty much cried the whole time.
Bayles loved the snow.
The boys had a great time together.
The snow made it feel so much like Christmas that I decided to frost the sugar cookies.
It quickly turned into Jack just licking the frosting off the knife. Safe, eh?
So cute.
6 comments:
Look at that concentration!! Decorating sugar cookies sure is hard work! I can't believe how much snow you guys received already. It looks like we'll be having a dry Christmas this year, makes me miss Colorado even more! :( Glad to see you guys are doing well out there!
I saw the news and thought of you! When it dumps on the East coast, it really dumps. I'm dreaming of a white Christmas, myself.
He is so stinkin' cute, I can't even stand it! I hate that he hates the snow though, sad! We are headed to Ohio tomorrow and I'm hoping that snow keeps coming!
First of all, must you post pictures of me whilst I'm pregnant? haha! Also, I think Jack will eventually love the snow. And thank for being such a wonderful hostess even though I turned into a Settlers party pooper :)
That looks like so much fun!!
Awesome! I love snow like that!
Post a Comment