We spent Easter with Jami and Scott. They put on a mean Easter egg hunt and dinner, so please expect us again next year :)
Jack wasn't much into the collecting of eggs as he was eating everything out of the egg he found before searching for another one. At one point his mouth was so full of chocolate it wouldn't close.
Jack has decided that he is too cool to let me pick out his clothes. This is what he came up with the other day....
Once again, Jack wishing that he had a little brother.
7 comments:
I love seeing pictures of Jack! he's good at catching.
Keep the pictures coming, I blog every once and a while about other things but our kids are our lifes. Therefore we want to share them with the world. I love seeing your updates since Cosette and Jack are so close in age. :)
That is one great picture of Jack kissing Mehkai...Plus, it's much less creepy than him kissing Bayles :) haha!
I laughed out loud at the "too much chocolate" picture. Make that boy a big brother already, he's adorable with a baby! :)
You know, I could listen to the music on your blog all day. Love it even though it isn't country.
Jack looks like a future sports freak for sure!
I forgot to mention that he has mad skillz.
Jay is Crazy, your blog is funny and I LOVE seeing jack!! OH and I watched Julie and Julia the other day and I thought of you ;)
Post a Comment