Aug 6, 2010

Cold Hard Truth

Being pregnant with baby number 2 is sometimes a little hard on the self-esteem.

This is a picture of me pregnant with Jack at 20 weeks. I kind of looked like I just had a big lunch.


This is a picture of me pregnant at 20 weeks this time.


So, my question is.... Is this baby going to be about 16 pounds when it is born, or is my body just that stretched out?

I am never going to have my 20 year old butt back, am I?

Sigh.

14 comments:

Julie said...

Hey, my belly is bigger then that and I'm not even prego. You should be proud of yourself. Looking fabuloso as always. Love you!

Lisa said...

I love Julie's comment...Is that Julie, Julie? You're body is just quicker to accommodate, although I was that big at 5 months with my 3rd. I'm just sayin' ;)

Amy and Barry said...

Are you kidding me?! You look hot as ever and at least you can still easily see your feet...wish I could say the same! :)

diana said...

When I was 20 weeks, people were asking how much longer I had! I always looked like the baby was going to fall out if I sneezed too hard. Your belly is fabulous.
Yes, I also wish I could have my 20 year old butt back, and my hair, my waist, etc...

Anonymous said...

If you have a 16 lb baby then that makes you 16 lbs skinnier when he comes out. Which is why I'm always depressed when my babies only weigh 6 lbs. Also, being pregnant is the pits on my self esteem too....and that is why we aren't having 10. The end.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and you look freakin' awesome you dirty dog.

Kate said...

I think you look BEAUTIFUL! Like Lisa said...your body just knows what to do now. I don't think you'll get any bigger in the end...unless it is a 16 pound baby. If it is I SO want to be there to see that! PLUS...you didn't even get streach marks the first time around, you stinker!

Tutu Qute said...

Oh my heck girl, my belly is that big now and I'm not prego. LOL Do you remember how big I got. I think at 20 weeks I was as big as you when you were full term. hee hee You look hot and don't forget it and you look happy!

Brady & Ashley said...

Whatever...you're still tiny & super hot!

Natalie said...

Oh my gosh, stop it. You're perfectly adorable!!! :D You look fantastic for 20 weeks. ;D

Jolene said...

I remember feeling that way when I was Pregnant with Wyatt! Like my body just knew how to be pregnant...I think it remembers for sure :)
At any rate you are adorable and by no means LARGE :) HALF WAY DONE TOO!! WOOT WOOT!! Can't wait to hear what you're having!!!!!!

Erin Quinn said...

You are still tiny and will always be tiny. It's just the way you are. If you had a 20 year old butt you would look weird; be grateful for your hot 27 year old butt.

The Anderson's said...

Wow you still look amazing. I got way bigger way faster on my second as well. I tried on the outfit I wore the day I delivered Oscar and could not even zip up the zipper. And I have 9 more weeks. I about cried my face off.

Gardner Grafix said...

It is a girl you are just carrying her higher:)