May 23, 2011

Parental Hookie

We got to ditch the boys and have a super hot date this weekend! Jay's boss got married on Saturday at a lovely hotel right in DC. It overlooked the White House and a few of the monuments. Our very wonderful friends took Jack and Luke for the night (in addition to 4 of their own!) so that we could stay in the city. We had a great time, ate amazing food, danced and danced and enjoyed just being the two of us for a few hours :)



Isn't spring gorgeous here? I know I complain about the trees, but when I can see over the tops of them, they are simply divine.







This was our view from our hotel room. This is the George Washington Masonic National Memorial. We really lucked out because it is beautiful at night!

9 comments:

ThE CrAZy GaTEs! said...

wowsa! Who's that hot lady!! looks so fun, and you look AMAZING!!

Amy and Barry said...

How fun, the pics are great! p.s. You are one HOT mama! :)

Anonymous said...

Yep, your dress is super cute. Nice pick!

Emily said...

Fun! And What a cute dress!

Kir said...

You guys look GREAT! When I was on my mission, we went to the top of that Masonic temple! Pretty interesting place! I'm glad you got to enjoy a night of quiet!

Natalie said...

Lindsay! You look AMAZING! I love your dress and your shoes, super cute! Sounds like you guys had a great time. Love the kids but you still need COUPLE time. :D

Hannah Durrant said...

Sounds like you guys had a blast!! You look so cute and so happy! We miss you guys!

treadfamily said...

Lindsay you look awesome. I'm glad you got a night away, you need that, especially with two. Tay and are working towards that:) Hope all is going well, miss you guys!!

The Anderson's said...

Wow! What a fun time. Super cute dress!