Aug 31, 2011

My Attempt to Become Famous

So, I really have little desire to be famous. Rich? Definitely. I have no qualms about that. I have had my eyes on a pink Corvette ever since Barbie put the idea out there. Since my talents are painfully limited, I decided to try to become a contributor to another blog. They took the bait. Shhhh...don't tell them that my funny runs out after a while! So, look for me at www.pearshapedthoughts.com on Mondays. Heck, read it the whole week. The other girls are a hoot! You will also see my friend Jami on it! She is hilarious and the one that threw me the bone for this. Hope you love it because I REALLY want that pink corvette.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved your post! And I love that story. You are funny. The end.

Natalie said...

LOVED IT! You've got a fan.. :D

Lisa said...

Way to go!

Jolene said...

YAY! I loved it! I shared it on FB too, hope you don't mind and more importantly I hope you remember ME when you are rich and famous!

Emily said...

I'm pretty excited about this. You and Jami on the same blog? I hope you get twinner corvettes.

Michelle Johnson said...

Yay girl! Famous you will be! I made you a comment...