We had a great Christmas! All of Jay's siblings were able to be in Utah this year. We haven't all been together in 4 years, so it was a ton of fun!
Christmas morning was pretty crazy. 20 people in one room trying to open gifts was insane. But, we loved it!
Can you tell that Jack was just a little excited to start opening?!
Jack has been wearing this cape and mask pretty much everyday. His self-proclaimed official title is "Big Superman Hero Guy". Thanks to Jolene for the countless hours of entertainment :)
The day after Christmas we made the trek up to Temple Square to see the lights. They were beautiful! So beautiful that I didn't get any pictures of them. Can you tell how happy Luke was to be there?
Good things always come in threes. Three of the four siblings in Jay's family had babies all within a few months of each other. All boys. They loved crawling around together and they all liked to pass their toys around, from mouth to mouth to mouth. Yay for germs!!
Aren't they darling?!? (L-R) Truman - 5 months, Henry - 9 months, Luke - 1 yr.
We are loving the new house. More on that later, but this picture was too cute not to post. They were digging up the lot next to us last week and the boys stood at the window for at least an hour just watching. Luke is barely tall enough to see out. He started clapping each time the backhoe got some dirt. It's the little things that count.
During Christmas, we played the most fun game, ever. Just dance on the Wii. I have never really wanted a video game before, but this was awesome, and I really want it. I also got some footage of Jay, which is hilarious, and he is going to be really mad when he finds out I put it on the blog for all to see.
Enjoy!!
5 comments:
Oh yes! I love just dance, even though I look like a fool doing it! I was born with no rhythm!!
We've had some fun with that for the xbox. Glad you had an awesome Christmas. ♥♥
Dang, you make cute babies.
Yeah, I just played this game to and it was stinkin' awesome! I say lets put Settlers on hiatus and play just dance instead :)
uh where were those sweet moves for all those church dances years ago?!?
Post a Comment