May 27, 2012

Jack is 4!

 I can't believe May is almost over.  We are so excited that it is finally warmer!  I had a great Mother's Day.  My boys really spoiled me.  I love being a mom.  Especially when my child flashes gang signs in my Mother's Day picture.


Jack and Luke are starting to play together. (Finally!!)  They have a ton of fun getting into things.  Jack is teaching Luke the ropes.   Luke is unfortunately a very fast learner.


This picture melts my soul.


Jay had a "Decades" party at work that he had to dress up for.  He chose Marty McFly.  He did a pretty good job, don't you think?


Jack turned 4 on the 22nd!  I can't believe how fast four years went.  He has been such a fun kid!  

 


He finally got his bike.  He was so excited and now wants to spend every minute outside on it.  


Jack also had his last day of Speech class for the year.  They had a pirate party and all of the kids looked so great as little pirates!  Jack stood in front of my mirror for at least 30 minutes looking at his mustache saying, "Aaargh.  I'm Captain Jack!"  Hilarious :)


He has such great facial expressions.   This is the same look he gives me when I send him to time out. 


4 comments:

Lisa said...

You look pretty hot, you know considering... ;)

I love Jack's expression. Classic! I imagine you will get a lot of that look when he is a teenager. No joke!

Amy and Barry said...

I laughed out loud about Jack's gang sign, ha ha!

I'm pretty sure he's the cutest pirate I've ever seen. I can't believe he's four!!!

Emily said...

hahaha that face in the last picture is killing me. He's hilarious. :)

ThE CrAZy GaTEs! said...

I love these pictures! You have such a dang cute family!