Aug 2, 2012

17 weeks - Twinners


Here is my lovely baby bump at 17 weeks.  Good thing it is twins, otherwise I would really be freaking out about the size I am already.  We had a 16 week ultrasound to see the babes.  They are growing well and growing evenly, which is a concern since they share a placenta.  We tried to find out the flavor, but they had their butts strategically in each others faces, so it is still a mystery.  At least we know they will be polite! Ha :)

So far, so good!  Please keep the babies in your prayers!  They still have a very, very long way to go. 

5 comments:

Mandi said...

You look so good!!! I can't wait to see you!

Natalie said...

You look amazing!! Probably the cutest pregnant lady I've seen!! Prayers all around for you guys! : )

ThE CrAZy GaTEs! said...

So exciting! And you look awesome girl! I'm sure with twins you'll get another shot at an ultra sound to see what they are!

Amy and Barry said...

H-O-T!!! :)

Natalie said...

Lindsay!! Tell Jay we're hoping for 12-12-12 as well! My due date is 1-10-13 but I tend to pop four weeks early. Here's to hoping that we both go before the new year!!! ; )