Sweet Luke turned two this week! He is such a joy in our home. He is a gentle soul and has a very sensitive little heart. However, he may be the most stubborn child I've ever met. He chats all day long and actually speaks very clearly. I love this age when their personality really starts to blossom. We are so lucky to have him and I can't wait to see what he does this year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Man his hair has grown like a foot since I saw him. It's super cute! Did you get him a new meow for his birthday?
I can't believe how much he looks like Jack! Mya looked at this with me and immediately said, "Look mom, it's Jack!" I told her it was Luke and she responded, "No, that is Jack." :) She was also very excited to see his candles. He looks pretty excited as well. Happy Birthday to such a cute, sweet boy!
He is such a handsome little guy! He looks very happy! Happy Birthday Luke!
I know Luke is your 2nd child and all but to just repost pictures of jack's 2nd birthday and call it Luke is kind of a big blow to the little guy :). Holy smokes, they look soooooooooo much alike! Happy birthday Luke!
Post a Comment