May 28, 2008
Jack Wyatt Durrant!!!
Baby Jack has finally arrived! He was born on May 22nd at 1:59am. He weighed 7 lbs. 6 oz. and was 20 inches long. He is so cute and we just love him! I can't imagine life without this little guy. He is a complete angel. He sleeps and sleeps and sleeps. I'm sure that will change once he is a little older :) But for now we will take advantage of it.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
he is absolutely adorable!
He is so cute and look at you...looking like a freakin' model...Congrats and glad everything is so going well!
what a cute little man!!
Oh you guys... congratulations! We are so happy for you guys. He is so precious! I just want to cuddle with him! Lindsay, you look amazing! You have a Mommy glow too. I hope all is going well!
Congrats on your baby!! He is beautiful!! Boys are so much fun!
Oh yay!! Congrats you guys! He is beautiful!! You both are looking great, enjoy this little tiny baby because they sure don't stay little for long! Trust me on that one! :) Hope you are getting some sleep!! Jay, can you believe you are a dad??
Post a Comment