The past three weeks have been fabulous! Jay has been able to be home with Jack and I. I love hanging out with our little family. However, I can't wait until Jack is a bit older and we can actually leave the house. As much as I love watching The Bachelor marathons and staying in my pajamas until noon, it will be nice to join civilization again. 3 more weeks and hopefully his little immune system will be tough enough so we can go to the mall or something :)
Jack had his two week appointment last week and had already gained a pound. The Dr. told me to let him sleep as long as he wants and not wake him up to eat since he is apparently gaining weight like a champ. This is great news for me! He sleeps for 4-5 hour stretches at night before he gets hungry! Wahoo!! I can't wait for them to get a little longer. Although, I'm amazed at how well I am adjusting to less sleep. I suppose sitting around the house all day doesn't exert too much energy, though.
Here are some more recent pictures of the little munchkin.....

Jay was a little bummed out when he realized how boring newborns are. However, he still finds a way to entertain himself....

Jack sits in his chair and stares at the wall. Apparently we have fascinating walls.

Here is Jack looking like a little old man. His arms are too long for his outfits already. He is sporting the 3/4 look :)

Jay and Jack napping (yes, our child sleeps in a nightgown like a little girl....they are just so easy when you have to change a diaper in the dark!)

My gosh, isn't he cute when he sleeps? :)
5 comments:
thanks for coming over to play...lets go swimming while we still can! Yahoo!
OH MY GOSH! Jay and Lindsay, congrats on your perfect little baby!! And graduating!! What fun!
He is sooo adorable! Congrats, guys
I love the sleeping picture!!
Wow, I can't believe how different he looks from when he was just 2 days old! I guess everyone looks different when they faces are no longer swollen and they can open their eyes:) He is as cute as a button. (Or cuter actually, that is a dumb saying). I can't wait to see him and you again. Miss you!
Post a Comment