Jack is a great alarm clock. He wakes me up every day at 6:30 when it is still cool enough outside for our morning walk. I love living in the country again! Too bad Jack can't stay awake long enough to enjoy the scenery :)
Here is Jack in the jog stroller....however we haven't made it to jogging yet...just fast walking :)
This is what it looks like on our walk. I love the trees!
Here is the view from our back yard. Jay is having a hard time living so far away from the city. I am loving it!
I am brainwashing Jack from an early age to be an Oklahoma fan. College football starts in one month! WAHOO!!!! (Thanks to Jami and Scott for the sweet onesie :)
3 comments:
Jack looks so super small in the jogger. Oh how I love the jogging stroller. Also, the scenery is lovely. I am really hoping we can come visit you in CO sometime, since we've never been there before. Also, love the onesie!
Ummm.... Your poor child! Oklahoma? Just Kidding. Jack is sure getting big since you left. We are really missing you guys. Utah sucks when you are here alone!!
Jack sure is growing fast! Where in Colorado are you guys now? It sure is gorgeous! I have that same star camo shirt, Lindsay!! Ok that was pretty random. Your family looks great Jay!
Post a Comment