Things to do Before I Turn 30.....
1. Learn Portuguese
2. Go to the Kentucky Derby
3. Go shopping in NYC, London, Rome and Paris (shopping also includes seeing all the sights)
4. Go on an African Safari
5. Learn to play the Banjo
6. Learn to make a souffle
7. Hang out with someone famous for a day (I'm talking A-list celebrity...none of this Ali Lohan business)
8. Learn to surf
9. Do a flip on the wakeboard
10. Learn to scuba dive
11. Invent a special sauce (one that might even surpass Ranch dressing)
As for good Jay news, he had a paint job this past week up in Keystone. He took the scenic way and it is looking really cold up there! Now for the bad news....Jay fell off his ladder that was also on top of his scaffold. He fell quite a ways. Luckily I'm not a widow and luckily the worst that happened was the gash on his leg below. Remind anyone of the other near death experience when he separated his shoulder 4 days before our wedding? Maybe I should look into a Kevlar Batman suit to keep him safe. Also, he would look pretty hot in it :)
I had another Martha moment. They come few and far between, so I thought I would share. My sister is having a baby girl in a few weeks and her shower was last night. I decided to make the little thing below for her nursery and some little hooks. The picture isn't great quality (at least that's what I'm blaming it on) but....Tadah!!
Just Jay and Jack looking way super cute, plus Jack wanted to show off his new camo pants. He is very proud of them. I actually think the child is quite vain.
6 comments:
Happy belated birthday! And I hope Jay's leg gets better soon! Jack is getting so big. He is such a doll. Hope you guys are doing great!
Yeah, I am a bad friend who forgot your birthday. If we were both in Utah, I would give you one of the miswrapped truffles from Kara for the big 2-6 :) Because nothing says friendship like a secondhand piece of chocolate. Also, what is up craft-tastic! nice work.
I can help you out with a couple of things on your list! I'm planning on the Kentucky Derby in the next two years, my friend Juli lives right there... let's plan on it. Also, I've got pals in London and France, so we could go visit and have a place to stay, and we can shop see a play etc... Anyway Happy Birthday! How was Julie's shower?
Happy belated birthday!! Looks like you had a blast! That's quite a list, good luck with all those goals, I hope you get through them! So although we are moving, I would still love to get together with you! I'm not leaving for another month, so we should meet and do lunch or something. That way you don't have to be mad at Jay anymore! :)
Well happy birthday last week! Jack is getting so big! He's adorable! Nice crafty work and glad to hear Jay is still alive. Scary! If you do hang out with a celebrity I expect to see lots of pictures. ;)
Happy birthday. And I love Jack. He is ssooosoosososoo cute!
Post a Comment