Ethan, the 5 year old couldn't remember my name so he asked if he could just call me Grandma. I thought it would be funny to see peoples faces when he did, so I agreed that Grandma would be fine. Haha!
Anyway, I caught a glimpse of what my life will be like in a few years watching Jay play all day with those boys. I am so excited for Jack to grow up and have such a fun dad :) I'm not sure who misses who more, the boys or Jay, but they have already set up some play dates. I'm glad Jay is making friends here. Haha! :)
On another note, college football has started! Wahoo!!! I am proud to say that Oklahoma has started off with a bang....pretty much annihilating everyone they have played. I got Jack geared up for the first game of the season. Jay told me that Jack isn't allowed to watch TV until he is 2 as he is convinced it will slow his learning. Quite frankly I didn't have much choice. Jack won't take his eyes off the TV if it is on. He is totally into it :)
This is a picture of Jack's balancing act. He is pretty stinkin' good at it, actually. He just sits in Jay's hand like it's nothing.....the kid can't sit up on the floor....but he can do this. Go figure.
As you will notice throughout the pictures, Jack has an infatuation with his hands. They are ALWAYS in his mouth. We tried so hard to push the binky just for this purpose, but he really prefers his hands. Oh well, I guess I will worry about it later. Hopefully I can fix the problem before Kindergarten :)
Most parents teach their children not to pick their noses. Well, not Jay. He tries to help him. Lovely....
Here are my boys all ready for church. Handsome, aren't they?
The little man and his baby mama :)
3 comments:
Jack is looking so stinkin' cute these days and I'm glad his OU onesie is fitting him for the season :) Also, you are looking pretty young and hip for a grandma. Nice job!
Great blog!! You did good, and it looks just like you! Glad I could help! Miss you! XOXOXO
I love the new background! One day when I have a house, I think I want my dining room to look like that, with one difference...real diamonds! Man I better get rich:) Jack is looking sooo cute. I can't wait to see him in a little less than 2 weeks! Happy almost your 24th birthday:)
Post a Comment