Aug 29, 2008

Happy Day!!!!!!!

Just thought I'd share the joy! Jack slept for 9 hours last night....straight....without one single peep!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHOO!!!! I woke up around 4:30 this morning, looked at the clock and panicked. I flew out of bed so fast just to make sure he was still alive. Sure enough, fast asleep!! I have so much energy today I could run a marathon (well, that is probably pushing it.....I'm still pretty out of shape :) Anyway, let's hope he keeps doing this :)

3 comments:

Kate said...

YEA!!! Congrats! How old is he now?? My kids were at the youngest, 5 months before that blessed day. Keep up the great work, what ever your doing is working!

diana said...

Go Jack!!! You sleep longer than my kids.

Heidi said...

How exciting!! I was super thrilled when Christian slept through the night. Of course he was about 6 months and we FINALLY moved him into our own room (can we say "separation issues" for me??). It just keeps getting better from here on out though!! Christian goes to bed at 6:30 (yes, it's early, but so worth it so we can have a few hours to ourselves at night) and he doesn't get up until about 6:30 the next morning!