Aug 12, 2008

The Durrant 411

Both of my boys are asleep, so I am having some alone time. The celebrity gossip wasn't that exciting today, so I suppose I should be productive and update our blog :)


Jay, Jack and I just got back from a long road trip. We went to Provo first to see Jay's sister and my sister. Then we went to Salt Lake for a wedding and then we went up to Rexburg to see Jay's brother. We had a great time, and lucky for us, Jack did GREAT in the car. He was definitely sick of his car seat by the time we got back though.



Here is the new Rexburg temple. It is huge and beautiful!!



Here is Jay, the stud, rock climbing.


Here is Jack still in good spirits after being in the car for 12 hours.


Jack rolled over all by himself this morning. As a mother, I should be proud and excited, but all I could think was "Crap" :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy Smokes, Jack doesn't even look like the Jack I once knew :( He's still cute, don't get me wrong, but now he's all grown up or something. Also, I know I'm having a bad day when the celebrity gossip is crap.

And what is with Jay's shirt?! haha! Gipper? Oh Jay! I bet he thinks the girls love him in it!