Aug 24, 2008

Mullet Madness - Business in the front, party in the back!!!

Once I was driving through St. Louis and stopped for gas. As the man next to me filled up his old beater Volkswagen, I noticed that he had possibly the sweetest mullet ever. Just then a breeze came and blew the hair off his back revealing a shirt with no sleeves that said "Do not cross Slayer". Sadly, Jack doesn't have a sleeveless Slayer shirt, but he is sporting the mullet of the year. What to do?

1. Shave it off
2. Cut only part and make it into a rat tail
3. Hope the rest falls out
4. Leave it in all its glory

Only time will tell :)


From the front.......

From the side......

And here it is......

Here is the reason Jack will be in therapy most of his adult life..

Jack did get my huge eyes :) I'm glad I show up a little bit in him :)

I had a Martha Stewart day. This is my snickerdoodle pie. I pretty much ate the whole thing myself. So much for losing that baby weight, eh?

8 comments:

Kate said...

Leave it alone!!! You have no mullet there, you have baby baldness. however, if you do SHAVE his head his hair will grow in fuller and thicker. (the huge difference between Anders and Liams' hair) He is so cute! What a great smile.

Anonymous said...

maybe if it grows a little longer you can fix it into a comb over. :)

Linz said...

Cut that nappy weed sack, cut the mullet, cut the mullet

Liz said...

Snickerdoodle pie? I NEED the recipe for this.

Becca said...

Post the recipe for that snikerdoodle goodness!!!
My vote is to shave the mullet. If it was curly you might have a debate on your hands. Claire also kind of has a mullet. Her's is curly after a bath but straight after a nap.
But Jack is looking so cute, mullet and all. (This is Becca, not Scott)

Heidi said...

I had the same debate with Christian's hair and decided not to cut it. It fixed itself, besides, babies are the only people who can pull off a mullet! I agree with everyone else, I would love to see this recipe for snickerdoodle pie!!

Emily said...

Save the Mullet!! Come on! Haven't you always dreamed of having one yourself?? Okay maybe not. Natalie has one, we hope she doesn't look at her baby pictures and think we were white trash for not cutting it. I just don't want to lose her baby hair!

diana said...

That is not a mullet! I will try to find a picture of Natalie's and then you will see the difference! Anyway, you should just leave it alone or not. Helpful aren't I?