However, the Twilight movie will still be coming out in DECEMBER!!! If they moved that I would probably be more devastated and stay in bed for a week....my kid would be neglected and I would gain 15 pounds. I need something to look forward to now that the books are over. Speaking of which.....LOVED Breaking Dawn. So happy! :)
Today it has been raining, raining, raining. It's only 49 degrees and I am loving it. Poor Jack doesn't have any warm clothes so this is what he wore today. I think it's pretty cute, quite frankly :)
I better get to work on those blasted Christmas stockings. Fall is fast approaching! It is almost time to break out the Christmas music! Woohoo!!!
4 comments:
good news! the twilight movie is coming out 3 weeks early! 11.21.08!
Jack is just way to cute!! It is a pity about the Oklahoma hat though.
I hadn't heard about Harry Potter, that is just stupid. I'm not too sure about the Twilight movie though, I'm hoping it will do the book justice! Cody makes fun of me because I've read it so many times (I think I'm up to 10 now, not obsessed, just appreciative of a good book!!). I'm loving the rain, reminds me that fall is on the way!! We'll definitely have to get together soon and play, Christian would love to meet Jack!
I hadn't heard about Harry Potter-stupid Warner Brothers, I'd egg the Warner house if I could. I jumped on the wagon late so I'm just about to finish Twilight, it is so good! I'm excited to read the others. Oh, and as usual, Jack is the cutest ever. Love the hat.
Post a Comment