Dec 8, 2008

I Britney Spears'd Myself - minus the mental breakdown

My sister, the bomb hairstylist, was in town last weekend. When I am around her my courage about hair skyrockets and I usually do something I wouldn't do without her saying, "Oh come on you big sissy. If you want your hair like that, do it!" So.....I did it. I'm still getting used to looking more like a boy than a girl. I have really pulled out the big guns with jewelry and make-up so that people are not confused. But, I love changing it up. Now I just need to put some sweet color in it :) Any suggestions??

I tried to do my best pissed off Victoria Beckham look, but I couldn't keep a straight face. Tadah!



My Inspirations :)




11 comments:

Kate said...

Ya look HOT!! Good job with the styling! I think you should do what we discussed with some blonde up front...Maybe some streaks of a crazy color...Pink, blue, purple...Short hair is very, very fun. LIVE IT UP!

Heidi said...

Victoria's got nothing on you!! I admire your bravery, I'm about as short as I can let myself cut mine right now! I really like it, I think you look amazing! For color, blonde highlights and red low-lights always look great... just my opinion though!

Anonymous said...

Love it! Can't wait to see it in person!

k.young said...

SO cute! I love it! Not many can pull it off, but you totally can! Gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

You look great! Noone can be confused on what gender you are!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Very cute and daring I must say! good job. You are totally pulling it off. I bet your sister loved cutting it. I think Mike always loves it when someone really wants to change their look. Gives him a challenge. As far as color change, I vote for darker brown.

Emily said...

WOW, that is awesome! I wish I could pull something like that off! I think color wise you should go dark- why not, it'll be cute :)

Becca said...

WOW! It looks awsome! I loved having short hair too. It's so fun. and I felt cute. The only problem is when I want a pony tail again and it's takes so long to grow it back. But I totally love it!!!

Kaela Cusack said...

i do that too! i love to find celeb hairstyles and copy them. you're sassy and it fits you-you're face is so feminine already. you go girl!
I'd go for some sweet reddish and dark brown low lights. LOVE IT!
What does Jay think? Luckily, Cason doesn't care what I do to my hair, and I suspect Jay loves you either way!

Lacey.costner said...

girl, only you could pull that hair off, I would look like the butch lesbian in a relationship, YOU ROCK IT!!!

Buchta Base said...

um yes...love it!