Dec 1, 2008

Grandma almost got run over by a huge deer

Remember the crazy stampeding deer that almost skewered us? Well, here is the beast. He was in our backyard harassing some helpless little gal who obviously wanted little to do with him. I dont think he was catching her signals.



Thanksgiving was great! We had tons of family and tons of food! We can't wait for Jay's family to move back to Colorado someday so we can see both families for each holiday! We tried to get some family pictures for Christmas. As you can see below, our attepmts were pretty sad.


Yesterday we got a TON of snow! Probably about a foot. We almost couldn't get out of the driveway for my sister's new baby, Mya's, blessing. Luckily we made it!!! Isn't it gorgeous???? I love Christmas time :)


Here is Jack mauling little Mya.


Jack and Jay playing in the snow. I am a really bad mom....Jack doesn't have a coat or a hat on :)


3 comments:

diana said...

Nice family picture! Jack looks huge compared to Mya!

Anonymous said...

I WANT SNOW!!!!

Anonymous said...

Do you mind making me a snowball and throwing it over to Virginia? Thanks. I'd appreciate it :)