Jack doesn't like ham. Not one little bit. Especially mixed with oatmeal and bananas. Can't say that I blame him, but I thought I would try anyway. He had his 6 month check up yesterday and he is in the 5th percentile for weight. The Dr. told me to try some new foods with him and try and fatten him up a bit. Well, ham was obviously the wrong decision. So, I have officially been inducted to the Puke Patrol Hall of Fame. Jay is a pansy and does not receive the same honor. Maybe next time he can help me clean it up without turning green and dry heaving :) On a brighter note, Jack is in the 90th percentile for height. He's gonna be a dunker.
Happy Thanksgiving to all! Jami, I will miss gossiping with you tomorrow during turkey bowl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ha ha ha. That is funny.
I love that Jack is so tall. What a cutie.
OH MY GOSH! I totally just told Scott that same thing this morning on my way to watch his Turkey bowl. It would have been much more fun if I had someone to Gossip, um, I mean, chat with! Also, there were no fights at the ward Turkey bowl which made it super lame. haha! Wish Jay and Bryan could have been there to brawl.
Oh, also, just saw Twilight again last night with some gals from my ward. Edward is still hot :)
Too funny! Cash was the same for height and weight. I gave him Carnation Good Start (with Vit D milk) to fatten him up. Even still though he is 20 th for weight and 90th for height...must be a Durrant thing!
Post a Comment