Nov 15, 2008

Attack of the Killer Dear

We were on our morning walk the other day when we heard the thunder of hooves. We looked over and saw a HUGE deer running full speed toward us with his antlers down and ready to spear us. At the last moment he ran right around us and just kept on going. We looked behind him to make sure there wasn't a mountain lion or something chasing it. When we saw the coast was clear, we all gave a sigh of relief and went home to change our pants.

The other night Jack was getting fussy at dinner. My mom took him out of his high chair to settle him down. Suddenly, he was very calm, which made me look over at him. My mom had given him a chicken bone to chew on. No joke. Apparently we loved them as children and it gave us something to do during dinner. Personally I think it's a little degrading to treat children like animals, but it certainly kept him happy. No wonder I have an issue with chicken on the bone and only buy boneless/skinless chicken. Haha! Here's the proof.



Five more days until Jay gets home! Woohoo!! Here is what you are missing, babe.....



5 comments:

Linz said...

Thank you Lindsay, I love to see all those pictures of my favorite boy and the hottest chick on blogspot. I love you guys and can't wait to come home. JAY

k.young said...

Your little guy is so cute. That is hilarious about the chicken bone!

Becca said...

Hey is so cute! When's the next time we get to see him. I have to start planting some seeds of misbehavior. :0)
What's up with that deer? Maybe you should bring some form of protection next time.

The Anderson's said...

Jack is one of the cutest little boys that I have ever seen!

Anonymous said...

I hope you are ready for all the PETA calls you'll be getting after that chicken bone thang. I'm also glad you didn't die. That would have been very bad. Who's blog would I go to for a good fat laugh? Jack is looking all studly these days! nice.