Nov 2, 2008

Jack the Magic Dragon

Being the un-crafty/creative mom that I am, much to my sister Julie's dismay, Jack wore a store bought costume. Quite frankly, anything I would have tried to do myself wouldn't have been nearly this cute. I may not be creative, but I sure can shop :)




So, I love the movie, The Christmas Story. My favorite part is when Ralphie and Randy's mom dress them so warmly for school that Randy can't get up when he falls due to the volume of snow clothes. I got Jack ready for our morning walk in the cold and started to laugh because he looked just like that part of the movie.


Jack got a high chair yesterday and he is thrilled to sit with the family. However, even sitting in the chair, he still has to have his feet up by his head.


Jack holding his sippy cup. He still doesn't really know what he's doing, but he really likes to do it himself. I fear a very stubborn child is making his independence known.


Jack always has to see what is going on behind him. Even if nothing is. This is usually the position he is in, if his feet aren't in his mouth.


Jay, this is so you don't forget how cute I am while you are gone. Xoxo :) Haha!

6 comments:

k.young said...

Jack is getting so big and cute! I love the Halloween costume.

Anonymous said...

Okay, first of all very cute costume! Second, is that a porch swing...I love porch swings and am making Scott get me one when we get our own house in 20 years. Third, did you get some botox in those lips? You are looking all Angelina Jolie-ish with those new lips and skinny body. Nice!

Kate said...

What a cute Dragon! I bought the boys costumes this year too, and I'm a halloween purist... Sometimes, you just have to go with the sanity savers. Besides Old Navy does a great job on the costumes! I can't wait to see you guys after Thanksgiving! BTW... You ARE very cute too.

Buchta Base said...

hey! it's cami...i just looked at your whole blog so...you looked amazing as a little pregnant girl and your little boy is so adorable (i really love his name) and it looks like you have such an amazing little family. congrats on it all!

Nikki said...

That dragon costume is just about the most adorable thing I have ever seen!

Emily said...

Lets just talk for a second about how stinkin' adorable that little dragin is! OH MY GOSH. That is handsdown the cutest little boy costume I think I've ever seen. It's perfect.