Nov 5, 2008
Adventures of a klutz
You know when you get the urge to do something really stupid? Today I indulged one of those urges. I went running...in the snow. Yes. RUNNING. Mind you, I kept to our property so that I wouldn't be exposed for public mockery. Anyway, after about a 1/10 of a mile, I tripped on a log, nearly decapitated myself, got a snowflake in the eye, and walked back home. Maybe I should take a break from extreme sports. Perhaps try something stationary...maybe one that involves a mat and the floor. The Stairmaster might even be a bit risky.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Try the treadmill...
You are too funny. I think pregnancy makes everyone ultra klutzy and apparently you and I both never recovered. :(
Not a snowflake in the eye!!! Also, you are so dedicated. nice job. Lastly, remember how we used to got to that hip hop class at 24 hour? Well, I've recently lost ANY coordination I may have once had. I had to leave my step class about half-an-hour early yesterday because I was making a complete fool of myself. It was seriously embarrassing how bad I was. I could not keep up with the movement. I'm pretty sure the instructor was grateful that I finally left. And now I may never return to the world of hip hop or step aerobics.
Post a Comment