Feb 18, 2009
Accepted!
Jay found out today that he got accepted to Denver University, to the Josef Korbel School of International Studies!! It is his first choice, plus they gave him a scholarship! Woot Woot!! So unless any of the schools in Washington D.C. offer us a better deal, looks like we will be staying in Colorado. Congrats to Jay for all of his hard work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
YAY! That is awesome. Congrats, Jay!
Congrats!! How exciting that you guys get to stay in Colorado (said with just a hint of jealousy). Oh, and way to go Jay on the scholarship!
That's awesome! Congrats and enjoy Grad school!
Yeah. Good job Jay! I love Colorado!!! Let us know if you want any grad school advice. We've put in a few years ;0)
That is so exciting! Congratulations! Hey, I was serious when I said we'd take you uo on visiting. Jon just said he saw tickets to Denver for $60... a weekend trip this summer?
this is Scott. Congrats Jay, you are the man. However, I'm hoping you get a better scholarship somewhere in D.C. : )
Congratulations Jay!! Way to be paid for going to school!!!
I'm ticked....just kidding. This is actually super cool, but I will be in the pit of despair for the next few months :)
How Cool!!! U get to stay in CO :) Good job and good luck Jay.
WHOA WHOA, take the money and run!! Count all of your chicken before they hatch... Tell 'em yes already! Congrats by the way!! Colorado is way cooler than D.C.!! Mountains, less crime, free housing... babysitting... Gram and Gramp...Aunts, Uncles, cousins...oh and did I say mountains?...FREE MONEY!!! It's just my opinion.
congratulations!
The University of Maryland is better, but, congrats anyways...
Congrats Jay! That is SO awesome! A scholarship even!!! Yah for you guys staying in CO as well! Best place in the world to be!! Good for you guys. What a blessing. :D
Wow that is so awesome and nice to be able to stay in Colorado!
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay po! very proud of you! i might be moving to dc.. if youre there i will babysit... for free.. you can't beat that deal!
Post a Comment