Feb 10, 2009

"But It Wasn't Even Yellow!!"

There are many reasons that I love Jay. I am not going to get all mushy, but the biggest reason I love him is because he cracks me up.

Jay is in charge of Jack's bath each night. Mostly because he doesn't mind getting drenched and I don't like my hair to get wet :) Last night Jay was running the bath and Jack pulled himself up on the edge to watch it fill up. I went in to ask Jay something and noticed him wiping up the floor.

Me: "Oh, did Jack pee on the floor?"

Jay: "Oh crap. He did! I thought the bathtub was leaking so I have been running my hands in it trying to figure out where the leak was!"

Me: "Gross! You've been playing in Jack's pee?"

Jay: "I guess, but it wasn't even yellow!"

(Notice the dark part in the grout of the tile :) Ha!)


Jack doesn't like his toys anymore. He just plays with his Butt Paste. Weird.


I think this is my favorite face that Jack makes. He wrapped himself up in the rug and I was laughing so hard trying to get this picture that he made his sly face :)

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Too cute! Lindsay, I don't want you to think I'm stalking you or anything, I'm an old friend of Jay's from the singles ward. This is a cute post. Sounds just like my hubby. You're lucky though, Joe doesn't do tubby time with our 2 year old. He hates to get wet when he has normal clothes on. I get the duty, pregnant belly and all. I love the sly face while Jack is wrapped up in the rug. CLASSIC!

k.young said...

He is super cute! I love that Jay was playing in pee. That is perfect!
Jack is getting SO big. Keelia would almost rather play with her buttpaste than toys too. So don't worry, it is normal. :)

Anonymous said...

Jay is so smart. ha! It looks like Jack is squeezing his little butt cheeks together. Maybe he was gonna poop too. Then what would Jay have done? :)

10K in CO? That would be sweet. Pedicures would be even sweeter. I'll just go call for my private jet to get us over there.

Also, we got Bayles's pics at JCPenny. They did a good job and they were cheap. I'm not paying for those kiddie Kandid's. I mean, I want to, just can't afford too.

Kate said...

Bawhahhahaa! Jay touched pee-pee! Hahahahahaha!

I think you become a parent the second you touch your first bodily fliud without gagging. It happens way faster with boys than girls because of the whole peeing in the cold air thing...

Grant and Stacy said...

So cute!

Kaela Cusack said...

you guys crack me up :) your kiddo is getting so big!