Yay for birthdays!! Last week poor Jay turned 27. So old! :) Today, is my half birthday! I don't have to be 27 for 6 more months!! So, we went on a St. Patrick's/Unbirthday picnic in the mountains. It was absolutely gorgeous! It was Jack's first picnic and I think he really liked it. We couldn't get him to look at the camera though. The river was a little more exciting.



I made my first cheesecake ever for Jay's birthday. It was soooooo yummy!

My friend Meghan sent Jack a DU beanie and t-shirt. I think it is mostly to bribe us to go there:) (Jay also got into the U of Maryland this week. Congratulations to him!)


Here are some funny videos of Jack. His first time on the swings (which he LOVED) and his amazing rocking chair abilities.
2 comments:
Well, Megan can send you all the DU hats she wants, but I will be scheduling an unbirthday celebration for you with the First Lady...in an effort to get you to move to DC. It is so on:) Actually, maybe I should invite Zac Efron too, just to be safe.
Also, your hair is looking stylin'. And Jack is super cute.
Your such an old lady...scoff
What do we have to do to get you to stay in Denver??? You'd be so much closer to our family there.
Where did you picnic? You guys look so cute... in the mountains, near Denver. Especially your hair. It would never be that cute anywhere else.
Happy Birthday to Jay...Sorry your so old too. I can see the wrinkles building up...
Post a Comment