Jun 16, 2009

Run the Rockies

This past Saturday, my mom, sister Kate, friend Kirsten and I did the Run the Rockies 10k. My sister kicked butt and ran the whole way! Wahoo! I did not :) I did the run until I'm about to pass out and then walk and then run again until I see stars and then walk. My mom and Kir seriously schooled all the other old ladies :) Haha! We had a really fun girls weekend. It was the first time I've left Jack over night and it was awesome :)

Here are some before and after pictures. I'm just bummed I didn't get any good sweaty armpit shots :)




4 comments:

Mandi said...

Nice work, I could not be more impressed, even if you had run the whole thing! And your hair has grown out really well:) Can't wait to see you in a few days!

Anonymous said...

Nice job on running and leaving Jack :) You are looking skinny! must have been all that 10K training.

Also, Scott can't stand Mary Murphy either. I love her, and her botox. Can't wait to get my ticket on the hot tamale train!

Julie said...

Congrats for finishing!! I wished I could have been there with you!

Kate said...

You looked great in your race day picture. I looked like Thomas the Tank Engine, as usual. Here's to a faster time next year! Love YA!