Here Jay is demonstrating his mad skills on the wakeboard.
Jack and I floated around a lot. He loved it.
Here is the family. This is only 4 of the 8 siblings! We have a big family.

Here is the story on this picture. The binding on the wakeboard boots were rubbing holes in Jay's legs. He therefore invented the "Skill Socks". He cut the toes off of some socks and basically made himself leg warmers. He then decided that his long hair and scruff would be enhanced by the 80's life vest. So, here you have Tom Cruise circa 1985.

I have been wakeboarding much longer than Jay and I still don't have any skills. Oh well. What can you do?

Jack loved the beach and the little mud hole we found him.
This is me and my little brother's girlfriend, Kaela, riding the tube of death. I ate it pretty hard a couple of times. Kaela is obviously a brute because she never fell off.
The men on the Ion.
Floating again. This is how I got my sweet tan :) Jack is still as white as he went!
1 comment:
1.) You did get a sweet tan. My white legs are jealous. And my growing body is jealous of your skinniness. Nice job!
2.) Jay is part girl with those leg warmers.
3.) Doug got himself a cute girlfriend. Nice job Doug.
4.) What day are you going to be here?
Post a Comment