Jack is obviously not feeling stressed about packing or organizing.
Jay made an absolutely fabulous cheesecake. Much better than mine, so I suppose he will be taking over in the kitchen now. Which means more time for So You Think You Can Dance, for me.
Yes, Jack is finally walking. Here is a really cute video of some of his first steps.
Jack is going to be famous for his serious drumming. My brother Doug is teaching him the ropes.
5 comments:
Moving without an apartment sucks. I hope you aren't in the ghetto, alot of the places we looked at the pictures were very misleading from what they were in reality.
I can't believe you guys are leaving so soon! How fun! I was hoping to get to see you guys before you left, but I am sure you are super busy getting ready to go!
YES! Now you AND Jay can make us delicious treats when we come and visit you. I'm finding this relationship of ours to be give/take. Meaning, you give and we take. Suckers :)
Also, Let me know what I can do to help you move in. Scott will likely be nosed in his books studying, but I am a free wheelin' gal.
I can't believe how big Jack is getting holy cow!!! Good luck on the Move!!!
Did I tell you about my friends Tyler and Emily? Tyler is going to George Washington for the International Affairs program. Is that what Jay is doing? They have a little boy a few months younger than Jack. Let me know if that is what you're doing and I'll pass along their contact info.
Post a Comment