In response to your comment on my blog: If I had known I had such celebrity status, I would have tried harder to preserve that. You make me feel like a star!
Jay's first loves are basketball and Colorado, but only because he knew them before me. He has a Superman complex and wants to save the world.
Lindsay
I get to relive my childhood each day playing with our boys. I have a great time watching movies, playing with blocks and taking naps. But when Jay is home I pretend that I am a grown-up :)
Jack
Jack is our #1. He loves basketball and hand sanitizer. He wants to grow up to be a builder, an electrician, and a dressage rider.
Luke
Luke is our #2. He is our child genius. He loves to learn, and surprise us with his extensive vocabulary. He loves animals and wants to be a trash man when he grows up.
Tripp
Tripp is our #3. He is our gentle giant. He has a humongous grin and a gigantic belly. He aspires to be a food critic and a mama's boy.
Charlie
Charlie is our #4, by one minute. He may be the smallest, but he has the loudest opinions. He is charming and studious. When he grows up he wants to be the president.
10 comments:
I'm not even sure what to say.... LOL!!! But we are laughing.
That is SO funny and cute at the same time. :D
But there's more. When we watched him the other morning, he came up to me and out of no where just said "Captain Chunks." So . . .
You are mean:)
Not even!
Oh you are a mean mommy!!!! Haha!
HAHAHA! Poor, little Jack! He's going to have such a complex...!!
So young and already he looks like someone famous!
You rule.
In response to your comment on my blog: If I had known I had such celebrity status, I would have tried harder to preserve that. You make me feel like a star!
Love ya!
Post a Comment