Dec 13, 2009

Santa Baby...

Hi Santa!

I have been really, really good this year. Much better than other years, really. Plus, I am passing on my love of Christmas to Jack, so that has got to count for something, right? I realize that most of your time is devoted to the little ones, but believe me, I have seen some of those brats at the playground and they can just be downright evil. So, I was thinking, maybe just this year I could be put back on the list? You can lie about my age, I do it all the time. I mean....I never, ever lie. Anyway, hope you are having a really good December.

See you soon!
Lindsay

PS. I wear a size 6 and this is the color I want, but I think you already knew that :)

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Those boots are so groovy! I think I would break my ankle in those. Wait, I've already done that! Hope you get the boots you want for Christmas...

Anonymous said...

Those boots are totally cute. And I'll put in a good word for you to the big guy since you always feed us and made a birthday cake for Bayles. That ought to take you off the naughty list :)

Julie said...

I think Santa should bring those to my house too!!!

Mandi said...

I'm with Julie, those might just end up on my list:)What brand are they?

Mandi said...

I'm with Julie, those might just end up on my list:)What brand are they?

Kate said...

I want those too, santa baby! What brand and where can he find them?

ThE CrAZy GaTEs! said...

those are dang super hot!

Sabrina said...

yup - totally fabulous - you and I have the same taste in shoes!