Feb 4, 2010

Talk is Cheap

Jack doesn't talk. He is perfectly happy in this little world of his without words. The Dr. attributes it to his need for speed.... "He is too busy for talking. He is more focused on throwing balls and climbing things. He will get to it eventually." How true. One of his only words is ball. However, he is probably one of the funniest people I've ever met. His personality is one of a kind. He makes me laugh almost to tears at least once a day.








The other morning I went to get him out of bed and found him completely and utterly naked. He had unzipped his pajamas, slid off his diaper and was as proud as could be. Since I force him to wear a diaper because he doesn't want to pee in the toilet yet, he likes to at least have some crack showing.

I hope you all have seen Happy Gilmore. You will really appreciate the first video :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am loving that crock pot for a stool bit. Nice :)

diana said...

With a mother that was vaccinated with a phonograph needle, he probably doesn't get much chance to talk! Haha! I had to steal Dad's line there... you left yourself wide open. I sure miss you guys out here, and am missing that cutest Jack. Give him some love from us. What size does he wear now in pants and shirts?

Anonymous said...

Thing is, I think the only reason Bayles even wears his rainboots is because I told him Jack has a pair. He's just a wannabe:)

Lisa said...

He seems like such a happy boy...Is he digging all that snow? Are you up to your necks yet?