Sep 8, 2010

Snakes and Snails

We are having another boy! Wahoo! Just what we were hoping for! Jack is thrilled to be having a "man" baby. The baby is growing and moving just great! The Dr. is a little concerned with how many contractions I am having so I am on limited activity for the next little while. I am going to be honest, it isn't that sad for me. Who wants to be running around all the time when they are pregnant anyway? If only Jack understood that I need to sit down a lot more.....guess it will be movie central around here for a while. I sure hope Jack likes The Holiday and Pride and Prejudice because I can only handle so much Clifford and Bob the Builder! Yay for boys!

10 comments:

Erin Quinn said...

Soooooo happy for you! Jack will be a great big brother. They can collect worms together, play ball, find magic forts... Take good care of yourself.

Natalie said...

Yah! That is so awesome! They will be best buds. Enoch LOVES having a little brother. They even "Wrestle" now. Its so fun. And think of all the money you'll save by using hand-me-downs. Love it! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Boo-yah!

Anonymous said...

Also, maybe Jack can teach him that girlish run of his :) just kidding Jack. You rock

Mandi said...

I'm excited you got what you wanted...I was hoping for a girl, but maybe the next one:) Good thing you have an expanded movie library! With more to come:)

Emily said...

Hurray! 2 boys will be so much fun!

Kate said...

Way to choose it Jay! So excited for this MAN BABY!!!

Lacey.costner said...

Yay!!! Seriously, they will be the bestest of buds, also, how cool is it that yours and Jami's kids will be besties now. I'm jealous.

Amy and Barry said...

Yay! This is perfect! I was thinking just the other day that I really hope when we have another one that we get another girl. So, Mya can marry Jack and our not yet conceived child can marry your unborn child. Sisters marrying brothers, it'll be great! :)

The Anderson's said...

I love boys! Congrats! I've loved going back through Oscar's old clothes and finding my favorite ones to put on the baby first!