Today is our 5th wedding anniversary. Apparently the traditional gift for a 5th anniversary is something made of wood. What on earth? I hope Jay doesn't get his hopes up for a wooden gift.
When is the diamond year? That's the only one I'm worried about :)

Jay and I met on a blind date. I thought he was a little prude, he thought I was inappropriate. It worked for us :) 8 months later we were married. What a fantastic whirlwind! What a happy wedding day! He still gives me butterflies.
10 comments:
The first one was my favorite picture. Behind the fountain...Beautiful! Hang on to those butterflies. :)
Happy Anniversary you two!! Gorgeous photos :)
You were a GORGEOUS bride! Happy Anniversary!
I remember it like it was yesterday! Congratulations Love!
I remember that day so well! Congratulations!!
What a sweet post Lindsay!! And you remembered just after having baby #2! You are wonder woman. :D
You guys are perfect together and I couldn't think of a better match for Mr Jay. You guys looked perfect on your wedding day. Happy 5th Anniversary to you guys. :D
I cannot believe you just used the word "wood" in your title. Wait, actually I can believe it :) Awesome. Also, good job on being just the right amount of sappy via public forum! I knew we could be friends. And Happy Anniversary!
I love those pictures, it is cool to see you back then!! Alyssa called every boy she hung out with Jack for the longest time, but now she has finally gotten their names down. She misses his tormenting too, I think. Wish we lived closer still and Happy Anniversary!
Happy anniversary to you two!
I have a comment about wood...but because this is a public blog I'm gonna chew on it, and tell you later.
Post a Comment