
Nothing starts Christmas morning like a stocking (or mouth) full of chocolate.
I can't believe how trashed our house was after presents.
Luke slept through the whole thing. What an angel.
I'm not sure who had more fun building this. Jack was so glad to have his dad home for a few days.
Luke was able to play baby Jesus in the nativity at a friends house. We had a great time and he did a fabulous job. Jack was supposed to be a sheep, but backed out at the last minute. Apparently he won't be an entertainer.
We have been doing a lot of this.....
Jack is loving having a little buddy. However, he over estimates Luke's capabilities. He found out that Luke can not catch a football yet, or wrestle. If Luke makes it to his first birthday, I will consider his life a success.
So cute in their matching jammies. Thanks Mandi!
Isn't he the sweetest? I could just eat him up!
8 comments:
He's so darling! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! I'm so glad we can at least keep in touch with you through the blogging world! :-)
What a wonderful Christmas!! Luke is adorable! I love the matching pjs, your boys are too cute. I noticed you guys have "The Red Pyramid" by Rick Riordan, I really enjoyed that book. I can't wait for the next one. I'm currently reading "The Lost Hero". Oh, and keep taking lots and lots of pictures of both boys, you'll eventually get a decent one of them, it's a law of physics or something. :)
Bayles is excited to come up and use all of Jack's new toys! ha! Also, totally cute pictures of your boys. Nice job.
Oh my gosh! They melt my heart! You and Jay make BEAUTIFUL baby boys! :) Their matching jammies are adorable. I love that Jack is ready for Luke to be able to do everything he can, it won't be long!
Oh, and I forgot to say, Jack is by far the cutest reindeer I have ever seen! :)
Looks like a lovely Christmas. I can't believe how wide open Luke's eyes are. He is just taking in the world. I love the matching jammies. Dress them alike while you can...It's fun.
So darling! I love the pics with the boys and Jack's arm around Luke. He is going to be a great Brother!
So stinkin' cute! You look fantastic after having a baby like a WEEK ago, jeez. Your boys are beautiful, love all the pics!! Its still a little difficult to get both of my boys smiling in the same picture. One day!
Post a Comment