I am glad the holidays are over. I was so ready to get back to our regular, boring routine. However, I do miss the treats.
I am seriously outnumbered now, but I don't mind. Two boys is perfect. Jay can take them on the father-son camp-outs and I can go to the spa. Aren't they so cute?
Jack is still loving Luke. He always asks me where he is if he can't see him and then he will run over to him and say, "Oh, hi Lukey buddy!" He loves to help me burp Luke and has started carrying around a burp cloth and a stuffed animal to burp all the time.
Luke is doing great. He is such a sweet baby. He has had a little bit of reflux and has to be on some medicine. It doesn't seem to be doing much yet, but we shall see :)
I really would like to know how Jay and I got a redheaded baby :)
10 comments:
Thanks for posting some great pictures! It is fun to see how much thing change in a matter of days!
Ok I am dying laughing at your title because for some reason, Shawn sings that stupid commerical song to McKenzie every time she grabs her dolly.. so funny!
I can't believe you have two! They are both so darling. And it's so great that Jack and Bayles have each other! Tell the Blacks we said "Hello!"
Baby butts are cute, but I can't resist the back of their necks.
I used to LOVE father and son camp outs. Nicole and I had our girl time.
I think Bayles and Jack might be as much in love as Scott and Jay. Creeeeepppyyyy. Haha! Thanks for the pictures!
cutest baby bum ever.
How stinkin cute are those two boys together, it's so fun to see a mini Scott and a mini Jay. Adorable.
When Natalie had reflux it took a good week to have it start helping and then it was a life saver.
Geeze your boys are CUTE!
That is red hair!!!
You are quite fabulous, little Luke.
From:
Your red-headed aunt
Ok, Jack is seriously too cute, I can hardly stand it! I can already see that your little Luke is going to be a heart breaker too. Mya wants him to know she's jealous that he has so much hair and she's still balled. :) I feel your pain with the reflux. It is the WORST! Mya is still on Prevacid for it and let me tell you, that two weeks it took to start working were quite possibly the two longest of my life!
So cute. Thanks for sharing updates on your beautiful family.
SO CUTE!!!!
Post a Comment