1. He can wiggle
2. He can stare for a really long time without blinking
3. He can go cross eyed
4. He can fart louder than Jay
5. He can hold his head up
6. He can roll from his tummy to his back (He does it a lot, but I don't think he actually knows how because it scares the snot out of him every time he does it:)
7. Last but not least, he can spit up further than any baby I've ever seen.
I am such a proud mother :)
My sister-in-law Hannah made these little shoes and hat for Luke. Go visit her etsy site littlelizalynn.etsy.com Don't you love his little fat rolls on his legs?
Jack has made it 3 days in underwear without an accident!! Wahoo!! He finally decided that he wanted to pee in the potty. He will get up and say, "Be right back mom!" and head toward the bathroom. If I try to follow him he says, "Go away!". Apparently he just needed me to back off so he could do it himself. Yay Jack!
8 comments:
Oh my heck! What a beautiful family picture. Although, I think Luke is trying to tell you that it is freaking cold outside. ;)
Your SIL is so talented. I'd love to be able to do fun crafty stuff like that.
Yeah for Jack! That is quite an accomplishment for mom, too.
Such a cute family and woo hoo for potty training! Sorry about the spit up, hang in there, at 5 months we are FINALLY starting to see less and less of it so there is a light at the end of the tunnel!
yeah for jack potty training. it's all about when THEY want to do it.
And LOVE the shoes and hat Hannah made. She's got some talent there. Maybe you could be my birdy and tell her how much I love them (hint, hint)
Well, He did beat Mya. We are only making the mornings and then she's not interested in it any more. Way to go Jack! I wish, wish, wish I caould have come for Luke's blessing. Sorry I missed it. I bet it was luv-alee.
Love you!
I wish we could have been there, too! Love you and miss you madly!
congratulations for the potty accomplishment! and sorry but I don't see any fat rolls on luck. Too Cute boys! I love them! I found out that my sister is in the alexandria 2nd ward.. so if your in that ward or if she's in your stake, tell her hi. her name is Heather, and she sings a lot.
Whoa! Those are some pretty impressive accomplishments :) He may fart louder than Jay, but does he fart louder that Scott?
Hey, I was just thinking about you and it's crazy how fast time goes by. Luke is a handsome little guy just like his big brother. Wish we could have been at the blessing. The spit up is just great, my daughter is 6 and 1/2 months and still spits up, but it's a little less than before. So much fun. Miss you guys and love to see pictures!!
Post a Comment